Grading in Skyward
Skyward: How to Mark Assignments as Incomplete (INC)
Skyward: How to Mark No Counts for Assignments
From Teacher Access > My Gradebook > Select a Course
Open the assignment you would like to grade
Under Mass Assign Options choose the option ० Assign No Count
Verify that student scores are bold.
Repeat for all assignments within that date period as necessary.
Skyward: Posting Grades after the Grading Period Ends (Missing Grades or Grade Differences
Log in the gradebook.
Select the appropriate class.
Find the closed grading period heading (PR1, 1st, 2nd, etc).
Choose Options (on the heading), Grade Posting Status for Term _____.
5. Click Request Grade Changes (far right-hand side).
6. Add the reason for making the change and click Yes. You will have 2 hours to make the changes.
7. Make changes.
8. Find the closed grading period heading (PR1, 1st, 2nd, etc.)
9. Choose Options (on the heading), Grade Posting Status for Term _____.
10. Click Complete Grade Changes (far right-hand side).
11. You will be warned that this will close the temporary window for grade changes. Click Yes.
12. This process will need to be completed for each affected grade book.
13. Notify your campus secretary that you have made the changes so she can bring in grades.